Passion Fruit & Turmeric Taster (4 x 250ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Prepare your palette for perfection with our perfect Passion Fruit & Turmeric flavour....bang on for that refreshing lift you need each day. Want to ensure your gut health and immunity stay in tip-top condition? Fed up of an unhappy tummy and bloating? Adults with gut health conditions backed by qualified nutritional therapists have made the solution for you that tastes like that holiday you wish you were on! Get your gut, immune system and mind back in the swing of things with our lip smacking still drinks! We carefully chose each ingredient for it's gut health benefits.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients, nothing unpronounceable here!
- Superstar gut health ingredient is Japanese knotweed...isn't this pesky plant a major nuisance? Yes, but it turns out it’s actually super beneficial for your gut (who knew!?) and it doesn’t affect the delicious tongue tantalising taste either!
- Still - you will not get bloated...no bubbles, no bloat - fizzy drinks cause bloating.
- No added sugar...ever.
- Vegan & gluten free.
- Only 50 calories per 250ml can, no calorie bank breaking here.
- 1% of all sales donated to Mind charity.
Drink chilled from the can daily as part of your morning routine, or pour over ice into your favourite glass for an afternoon/evening delight.
Let our resident nutritionist Louisa Dobbs explain how our ingredients contribute towards your gut health...
- JAPANESE KNOTWEED
makes you and your gut happier by contributing to the microbiome, the happy bacteria in your gut, you can feel less stressed and anxious.
- is a very good source of the anti-inflammatory 'resveratrol' - a potent antioxidant that has positive effects on your gut, inflammation is what triggers an unhappy gut so we need to counteract this inflammation.
- contributes towards the normal function of your immune system, to keep you feeling full of life and protected.
- has been used for thooooosands of years to treat gut ailments...finally a use for that pesky plant!
- PASSION FRUIT
- rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and vitamin C to boost your immune system.
- highly anti-inflammatory with the potential to reduce inflammatory diseases and gut issues!
- packed with the antioxidants and highly anti-inflammatory - it can contribute towards healthy digestion.
- Used in Aryurvedic medicine for millennia as a digestive healing agent.
- Can help with gut inflammation and gut permeability, these are two measure of your digestive efficiency.
Water, fruit juices from concentrate (white grape, passion fruit), natural turmeric extract, Japanese knotweed extract
Typical values per 100ml | Energy 90.2 kJ 21.6 kcal | Fat 0.1g, of which saturates 0.0g, | Carbohydrate 5.0g of which sugars 4.9g | Protein 0.2g | Salt 0.00g
Standard UK delivery is £2.99 and will take an estimated 48 hours. If an order is placed by 2pm it will be dispatched the same day.
Free UK delivery, when the basket total is over £35, will also take an estimated 48 hours. If an order is placed by 2pm it will be dispatched the same day.
We also offer a next working day delivery service for the UK, which if ordered before 2pm will be dispatched same day. This service will be delivered next day for the majority of post codes.
Orders placed on the weekend will be dispatched during the week days.
Adding product to your cart
Lip smacking drinks for a happy gut.
Our superstar ingredient is
It contributes to the MICROBIOME...
the happy bacteria in your gut
It's a very good source of the gut health anti-inflammatory RESVERATROL
It contributes to a normal IMMUNE SYSTEM
to keep you protected